Anjan Ananda Sen
Ph.D.: Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
Tel. : 0091-11-26984830 Ext. 24
- Dark Energy and Late Time Acceleration of the Universe
- Inflation and primordial nongaussianity
- Gravitational waves
- Large-scale structure formation in the universe
Students interested in doing their MSc dissertation project may contact me at email@example.com. Upto three projects are available in the fields related to Structure Formation in the Universe, Building Computational/Statistical Tools for Cosmology, Inflation and Dark Energy.
- Member, Internatioanl Science Developement Team on "Fundmental Physics and Cosmology" for Thirty Meter Telescope (TMT) project, a joint collaborative project between USA, Canada, Japan, India and China.
- Member, Indian Science Working Group on ”Epoch of Reionization and Cosmology” for Square Kilometer Array (SKA) project.
- Member, IndIGO Consortium (Indian Initiative in Gravitational- Wave Observations).
- Regular Associate in the High Energy Physics and Cosmology division at Abdus Salam International Center For Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy.
- Associate at Inter University Center For Astronomy and Astro- physics (IUCAA), Pune, India.
- Council Member for Indian Associate for General Relativity and Gravitation (IAGRG).